I used the print and cut feature on my Cameo Silhouette, so fast and easy! The Basket is a Freebie this week @ Fleurette Bloom Hop on in for yours!
click on picture to enlarge
All details on how you can make one below:
Fleurette Bloom - "Easter Traditions Elements"
- Chocolate Bunny
- Picket Fence
- Tiptoe Through The Tulips
SVGcuts - "Everyday Cards SVG Kit"
- Thanks Card (Card Base and Interior)
- white textured card stock - (untextured will work too)
- Trendy Twine - Tickled Pink
- Buttons - pink, blue and blue
- Paper Easter Grass
- Glue gun and glue
- Foam Dimensional stickies
- Basket - 3.505"W x 4.430"H
- Chocolate Bunny - 1.940"H x 2.810"H
- Tulips - 1.095"W x 2.070"H
- Card Base - 8.500"W x 5.500"H
- Front panel on card - 3.710"W x 4.980"H (interior panel from SVGcuts Thanks card)
- Print and cut all elements
- Use dimensional sticky foam pieces to adhere the front pannel onto the card base
- Hot glue a little paper grass to the back side of your basket element
- Adhere dimensional sticky foam to the back of your tulips and place on basket
- Adhere dimensional sticky foam to your chocolate bunny - place in the center of your card
- Adhere (approximately) three pieces of dimensional sticky foam stacked, to the back/ bottom of the basket. It will depend on the thickness of your foam, how many you will need to lift it off the card dimensionally, to the level of the grass you glued on, then place it in front of the bunny.
- Hot glue in your buttons and twine as the finishing touch :)
- I like to make my entire card print and cut, by laying the patterns of the digital paper directly inside my card shape. That way I use less ink and less paper :)
- Always layout your pieces before gluing them on, that way you can make adjustments if needed.
- Using paper pack collections makes creating fast, easy and fun! You are insured the colors and pieces will look great together every time.
Be creative, have fun, the possibilities are endless :)
P.S. If you have a fun easter card you have created with your Cameo Silhouette Stop by Cameo Creations Challenge blog, there is still time to enter :) http://cameocreationschallenge.blogspot.com/