Here is a fun way to give someone a sweet treat! Why not make a box with a delicious ice cream sunday on top. :)
I created this with SVGcuts.com files. It's so sweet! ;)
How To Create A Sweet Treat Ice Cream Sunday Box
- DCWV Card Stock- Nana's Kitchen (for bottom and top of box)
- Card Stock - pink, red, brown and white
- Cotton balls - for whip cream look on top
- Blue ink - for sides of box and glass
- Pink ink - for ice cream edges and banner
- box.svg 9.75"
- lid.svg 9.75"W
- lace.svg 4.301"W
1. Score the box top and bottom for easy folding.
2. Assemble box with glue.
- bottom.svg 5.0"W (this is the banner)
- top.svg 5.0"W
- Cherry.svg 4.0"W
- sprinkles.svg 4.0"W
- glass.svg 4.o"W (you will need two of these)
- icecream.svg 4.0"W (you will need two of these)
1. Glue the glass and the icecream together.
2. Cut a slit from the bottom up, half way on one.
3. Cut a slit from the top down, half way down on the other.
(This will let you slide them together, so it will stand on your box)
4. Score the very bottom of the glass horizontally, half way through the base.
(This will let you fold easily and glue it to the top of your box, so it will stand)
Use the word "Sweet" and glue to your banner
Have fun and satisfy your sweet tooth :)